Heavy rains accompanied by a round of storms have swept Southern California and are expected to continue, causing risks to some residents. El Niño has already caused flooding and mudslides resulting in traffic accidents, flooded properties and sidewalks.
Have you been prepared for El Niño? Here are some tips that will help you protect yourself and your home from any dangers:
- Make sure your roof and drains are properly cleared.
- Keep an emergency kit ready.
- Important and emergency phone numbers should be easily accessible.
- Prevent dangerous leakage by turning off your gas and water mains.
- Prevent fire by unplugging all your electrical appliances.
- Don’t try to drive through flooded water.
- You should have an evacuation plan ready in case the situation worsens.
- Choose a reliable company that provides emergency water restoration services and helps you get back to normal life quickly.
Kala Construction has the experience and expertise in providing emergency restoration services. Our trained and certified professionals handle flood damage restoration services with proper care. We are available 24/7 to ensure your safety.
We provide effective and quick water removal with the help of special extraction equipment, air blowers and dehumidification equipment. We also provide basement clean-up and restoration services that help you restore your flooded basement.
It’s important to be prepared for such disasters and have someone to help you. Contact us for emergency restoration services and we will be there for you!
Get prepared and save your life and property!