It’s been a long, cold, snowy winter but thankfully spring will be here before you know it. If you are looking for budget friendly ideas to help spruce up your home this spring, you have an array of options available to you.
Below is a list of budget friendly decorating tips you can do to your home this spring.
1. Bright Walls. Vibrant accent walls are a trendy yet inexpensive way to bring color into your home because you paint just one wall rather than all your walls.
2. Open Shelving. It is a popular trend this year and can be made right at home. Place your pots and pans, dishes and silverware and little items like flowers and picture frames on open shelves. It makes items easily accessible and the openness it gives your kitchen says spring is here!
3. Use Wallpaper. If you want a cool and inexpensive way to mimic expensive tapestry on a door panel, you can do this with wallpaper!
4. Add wallpaper to the shelves. Another use for wallpaper to make a lackluster shelving unit brighter and cleaner is to add wallpaper to the shelves.
5. Towel holders. If you’ve got to hand multiple towel racks throughout your home bathrooms and kitchen it can get expensive. Start hunting for unique and vintage styles towel racks at local flea markets and garage sales.
6. Lattice Pieces. Looking for something that will make a plain room more dynamic? Using inexpensive lattice pieces, you can create a crisscross wall rack in any room. You can then add hooks to this lattice and hang keys, hats and other objects on it. It’s a nice accent piece that can spice up your front room.
7. Fancy Vases. These can cost a lot of money but if you are on a budget you can find clear glass bottles of different sizes and paint the interior with enamel paint to give that glass a stunning look. This will give your home a newer vintage feel.
8. Wall Sconces. Trending this year, wall sconces create a dynamic theme over fireplaces, along your kitchen wall or create a romantic theme in your dining room.